Halloween card for Sunday Challenge for 365 Cards

I made this Halloween card using brown card stock from the Paper Company by folding an 8.5 x 11″ sheet. I cut the red paper from The paper Source at 5″ x 8″ and rounded the corners using a paper punch. I cut the pumpkins using my Potpourri cartridge and orange card stock from The Paper company as well. I cut them at 1.5″. I downloaded the bats from Dingbats.com and used Sure Cuts a Lot. I cut them at 2″ x 1,5″ using black card stock from BazillBettle black.
I used my computer and used the Cool Dots font and printed the Happy Halloween sentiment and used my square punch to cut it out. I used my orange ink to distress the edges of the sentiment. I used a Halloween ribbon I got from Michael’s last year to put behind the bats. The stars are confetti I also got from Michael’s last year during Halloween. I used 3d Dots to adhere the bats, sentiment and pumpkins. I used glue dots to adhere the stars.

Hope you all like it.

Bee Happy Card – for My Creative Time Challenge – Throwback Thursday

I have been so busy this weekend that I did not have time to do much other than gardening and chores around the house. I created this card in 1 hour as I have to go to sleep soon 🙂 and I wanted to make sure I entered My Creative Time with Emma’s animal challenge.
I am working on a video of it but for now I am going to post only the pictures.

I used my Sure Cuts a Lot 2 to cut the circular card. I welded two 5″ circles together and cut them using black card stock. I then cut the outer ring by putting two smaller circles together (one 4.5″ and the other one 4.25″).

I cut yet another smaller circle at 4.1″ for the inner circle which I then embossed with my Cuttlebug using the “With Gratitude” embossing folder .

I cut the bee on page 25 of the Paisley cartridge at 3″. For embellishments I used the movable eyes you can find at Michaels, a heart shaped jewel that I bought in Downtown Los Angeles, and I cut the phrase “Bee Happy” again using the Sure Cuts a Lot at .65″ using one of the cute fonts I downloaded for free from DaFont.com.

To make my bee stand out I made my own coil by using a wire and wrapping it around a pencil. I adhered one side of the “coil” to the bee using tape and the other one using a dimensional so when the bee moves the eyes move. I simply drew her little mouth by hand.

Finally I used red stars jewels I also bought in Downtown Los Angeles to give it a spark.

Hope Emma Likes it 🙂