It’s party time… seems like fall brings on tons of birthdays so today I am showing you on how to enhance your table centerpieces I used the following:
Memorable Moments Stamp set
Framelits Labels Collection
Whisper white paper
Basic black paper
Rest of materials
Vases – Ikea
Glass pebbles, shimmery trees and dowels – craft store.
Here is the video
Today I did this simple but elegant birthday card for my little sis! She is a very special person in my life so I did a classy card (for a classy girl) using the following:
Stamping Up Trimmer
Dress Up Framelits Dies
Sassy Salutations Stamp Set
Amazing Family Stamp Set
Basic Black Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Silver Glimmer Paper
Big Shot Machine
The dimensions were provided in the video. Here are the instructions:
Hi Guys… I have been MIA… I was on vacation so I am a little late posting these but the videos are over at my YouTube channel.
You can buy all supplies at my Stamping Up Store
Owl Card using Stamping up paper, punches and Bombs away stamp set:
Happy Hour card using Happy Hour Stampin up set and paper:
The card measures 8.5″ x 5.5″ inches.
1. Fold whisper white 8.5″ x 11″ in half
2. Cut real red paper in 1/4″ strips – you will need about 15 or 20 of them and your Stampin Up Trimer
3. Adhere the red strips to the card base. Cut the edges of the stips to match the width of the card once they are dry.
4. Use real read and pacific point paper to cut the life saver.
5. Use Circle collections framelits to cut the life saver with your Big Shot
6. Use Square collections framelits to cut the sentiment mat
7. Stamp the Bombs Away Birthday photopolymer sentiment onto the square framelit shape.
8. Use life is a beach cricut cartridge to cut the anchor on the life saver.
9. Adhere both the life saver and sentiment to the card and you are done!
Here is the video
Made these cute pillow box favor boxes using the following:
Cricut Wedding cartridge and Cricut Craft Room – You can buy them here
Bake me a Cake paper and A trip to Paris paper from 3bugsinarug but unfortunately the company is out business. You can check ebay for some of these.
Labels collection framelits from Stampin up item number 125598
Dress Up framelits from Stampin Up item number 13010
Soft Sky ink from Stampin Up item number 131181
Bashful Blue cardstock from Stampin Up but it has been discontinued. You can get a similar color with the Soft Sky paper Item number 131203.
I used DCWV Nana’s Kid stack to cut the purple polka dot dresses.
I cut the pillow box at 10″ and used Scotch glue fast dry to glue them down. I also used Score Tape to seal them. I used the rhinestone strips and cut 5 stones and used hot glue to put on the dress.
thanks for watching!