Archive for the ‘Halloween’ Category
Trick or Treat is coming and I am getting ready for the tons of kids in our lives 🙂 My daughter and I made these cute and simple 3″x3″ note cards. We are using them to put in the treat bags we are going to hand out at school.
Use white 12″x12″ cardstock. Cut strips 3″ wide each. Then cut the strips at 6″. You will now have 3″ x 6″ strips. Fold them in half and there is your 3″x3″ note base.
Now cut 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ squares using your favorite pattern paper and adhere to the base.
Use the 2″ scallop and punch as many as you will need. Stamp the scallops using your favorite stamps. I used this stamp set for mine. Note the mommie is from a stamp set I got at Walmart from Studio G. Then simple add a dimensional to the center of the scallop and adhere to the note card. That is is… You are done!
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to comment.
Hi… We are finally crafting again. I am making these mass produced Halloween cards for my daughter’s class mates. Since there are so many of them I decided to make them fast and simple. Here are the supplies:
- K&Co. SpookTacular scrapbook paper (any pattern of your choice) – Cut 4″x4″ squares
- Black cardstock (I used Stamping Up basic black) – for the border punch
- Marta Steward spider border punch – punch and cut 4″ wide x 1″ tall strips
- Inkadinkado Halloween stamps (Happy Halloween) – stamp at the right hand corner of each card.
- Lillac Recollections cardstock. Cut long way at 4 1/4″ and score at 5 1/2″ to form A-1 card.
Adhere spider web border to patterned paper and adhere to card base. That is it… You are done! Takes about 3 minutes per card.
Made these cute bags with my Happy Hauntings cartridge. Hat cut at 2.25″. Moon cut at 2.5″ with EK success round punch. Stamps by My Creative Time
Here is this beautiful princess with an LDM creations (with the help of my mom) Little Mermaid outfit:
I am working on the final editing stages of my two part video for my Haunted House. Here is a sneak peak if you follow me on Facebook: