Archive for the ‘Halloween’ Category
Hi… We are finally crafting again. I am making these mass produced Halloween cards for my daughter’s class mates. Since there are so many of them I decided to make them fast and simple. Here are the supplies:
- K&Co. SpookTacular scrapbook paper (any pattern of your choice) – Cut 4″x4″ squares
- Black cardstock (I used Stamping Up basic black) – for the border punch
- Marta Steward spider border punch – punch and cut 4″ wide x 1″ tall strips
- Inkadinkado Halloween stamps (Happy Halloween) – stamp at the right hand corner of each card.
- Lillac Recollections cardstock. Cut long way at 4 1/4″ and score at 5 1/2″ to form A-1 card.
Adhere spider web border to patterned paper and adhere to card base. That is it… You are done! Takes about 3 minutes per card.
Made these cute bags with my Happy Hauntings cartridge. Hat cut at 2.25″. Moon cut at 2.5″ with EK success round punch. Stamps by My Creative Time
Here is this beautiful princess with an LDM creations (with the help of my mom) Little Mermaid outfit:
I am working on the final editing stages of my two part video for my Haunted House. Here is a sneak peak if you follow me on Facebook: