Archive for the ‘Cards’ Category
Hi… We are finally crafting again. I am making these mass produced Halloween cards for my daughter’s class mates. Since there are so many of them I decided to make them fast and simple. Here are the supplies:
- K&Co. SpookTacular scrapbook paper (any pattern of your choice) – Cut 4″x4″ squares
- Black cardstock (I used Stamping Up basic black) – for the border punch
- Marta Steward spider border punch – punch and cut 4″ wide x 1″ tall strips
- Inkadinkado Halloween stamps (Happy Halloween) – stamp at the right hand corner of each card.
- Lillac Recollections cardstock. Cut long way at 4 1/4″ and score at 5 1/2″ to form A-1 card.
Adhere spider web border to patterned paper and adhere to card base. That is it… You are done! Takes about 3 minutes per card.
Made these cute check holders (to put your checks and give them as gifts to your loved ones) using ECLA and my Eclips. You can buy the digital files which will be posted in the store link.
Thank you so much for stopping by and don’t forget to leave me a comment!
Here is the video
Well… it is summer time and what better way to celebrate it than by making a cute beachy card! I made this cute and simple card using paper piercing patterns from Scrapbooks Etc (the video will show you the link). I used DCWV Tahiti 6×6 stack, stamps and Jolee’s Boutique’s shell stickers.
Here is the video on how to make it
Made this beautiful card with free SVG files from SVGCuts. Click on the banner to the right and it will take you to their website. Search for “Mary’s Corner – Wedding Card Tutorial for Sure Cuts A Lot”
I used DCWV glitter paper and Martha Stewart flower punches. The swirl stamp is by inkadoodle.
Here is the video on how to make it:
Made this card using ECAL and my own personal artwork. If you wish to buy the ECAL file just head to my store. It is a bargain $0.50 ! Note this file will only work with ECAL and Eclips. Thanks!
Here is the video on how to assemble it: